How do you get to Casa Juancho?
• From the North (Aventura & Broward East) – Take I-95
South to the 836 Dolphin Expressway West and exit on 27th Avenue South.
Continue South to SW 8th Street and turn left (East). Casa Juancho
will be 3 blocks down on your right hand side.
• From the South (Coral Gables, Perrine, Florida Keys) Take US
Highway 1 North to SW 27th Avenue and turn left (North). Make a right
(East) on SW 8th Street. Casa Juancho will be 3 blocks down on your
right hand side.
• From the East (Miami Beach) – Take 395 or 195 West to
I-95 South to 836 West and exit on 27th Avenue South. Take 27th Avenue
to SW 8th Street and make a left (East). Casa Juancho will be 3 blocks
down on your right hand side.
• From the West (Doral, Pembroke Pines) – Take 826 Palmetto
Expressway South to the 836 Dolphin Expressway East and exit on 27th
Avenue South. Continue South to SW 8th Street and turn left (East).
Casa Juancho will be 3 blocks down on your right hand side.
• From the Miami Airport – Take LeJeune Road South to SW
8th Street and turn left (East). Stay on SW 8th Street and go past SW
27th Avenue. Casa Juancho will be 3 blocks down on your right hand side.
What is the dress code?
We recommend business attire or dressy casual wear. T-shirts, shorts,
and hats are not allowed.
Is there music in the dining room?
Yes. Seven days per week. La Tuna Universitaria de Oviedo plays at 7:30
and 9:30 PM and Lino and his accordion plays at 8:30 and 10:30 PM.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open for lunch and dinner Sunday through Thursday from 12 Noon
to 12:00 Midnight and Friday and Saturday from 12 Noon to 1:00 AM.
Do you accept reservations?
Yes. Highly recommended. To make a reservation, please call us at: (305)
Do you have private dining facilities for parties or large
Yes. The Banquet room is available for groups of 40 to 120 for lunch
and dinner and up to 200 for tapas and cocktail parties. It is ideal
for Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Weddings, Meetings, Special Luncheons,
Do you offer group rates for the private dining facilities?
Yes. Please go to the Group Menu section under the Menu category for
special group pricing or Contact Maitre’d Manolo Vila or Jose
Blanco at 305-642-2452.
Do you have a bar / lounge?
Yes. We have a full service bar with entertainment seven days per week.
What type of music is played at the bar / lounge?
We have continuous live music featuring top Latin hits as
well as Spanish Flamenco.
• Angel Lluvet – Pianist-Guitarist / Latin Tunes - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
7 to 11:30 PM and Sundays 2 to 6:30 PM
• Jesus Gonzalez – Pianist / Latin tunes - Monday, Tuesday and Friday 1 to 3:00 PM and 4 to 7:00 PM, Wednesday 7 to 11:30 PM, Saturday 7:30 to 12 midnight.
• Leo Guerrero – Pianist / American & Latin Tunes - Wednesday and Thursday 1 to 3:00 PM and 4 to 7:00 PM, Friday 7:30 to 12:30 AM, Saturday 2 to 6:30 PM, Sunday 6:30 to 11:30 PM.
Are gift certificates available?
Yes. In denominations of $50, $75, $100, and $150.
Do you offer valet parking?
Yes. The fee is $5.00.
Are there designated areas for smoking?
No. Florida’s Clean Indoor Air Act prohibits smoking inside restaurants.